Tuesday 12 August 2014

Fast Food For Lunch





I like fast food, it has to be said! Time is of the essence. This lunch took me about 5 minutes to get to the table.

I sliced some raw plantain & mushrooms. Used the potato peeler on a raw carrot. Sliced an avocado (& sprinkled Himalayan pink sea salt on it), cut some basil and chives. Took baby sweet corn, mange tout and asparagus out of the packaging (washed them of course). I poured extra virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper over everything. 

Don't think this was all I had for lunch - I went back for seconds! Enjoyed it in the garden with a glass of home made fruit juice.

I'm certain this was faster than going to a fast food shop or even some microwave meals, and so healthy. Cheap too. I would estimate that this meal cost about £2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment